Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photography

Here are a few photos that I took recently. These girls are gems. :) They are beautiful from the inside out. I am so grateful to rub shoulders with them.





So I have always enjoyed how the brain works. Why people do what they do. What outside influences in their life assist them to make changes. ETC.


So as I thought about how I could make money as I have not been able to find a job. I decided that I love photography and I love how a mind works. So I capture people thinking. People smiling and the importance of having fun in life.


So as I began taking picture of others, I decided that well...... I enjoyed it more than I thought.


So I get better each time and have loved the opportunity to capture fun moments of others.


My blog to capture and hopefully make some money is


MBushmanphotography.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment