So this morning started off like any other Addy woke Kevin and I up at 7:30 pm. As we got up with her and fed her some strawberry and cream oatmeal. She ran around and played til about 10:00 am. She usually goes down for an hour nap at that time and so I gave her a milk sippie and she finished it and put her to bed. About fifteen minutes later she had quit talking to herself and it was really quiet. Kevin went in to check on her and I heard a short time later " Marnie... Addy that is so gross, you come clean this up". I answered what did she do. I walked into her room her diaper was in her hand and she had little pebbles of poop all over her bed and she was laughing. I said, "Oh Kev is it just pebbles that isn't that bad. We together got them all cleaned up and got her changed and a new diaper and cleaned up the area. We both put her back down and went back to the Kitchen to finish doing our check book and bills. Addy began talking and yelling and then it got really quiet again about twenty minutes after we had put her down. Kevin went in and peaked in her room. "OH THIS IS JUST GROSS" I could not help but laugh and said "What?" Kevin then said I have to throw up and he began gagging and threw up in the sink in the bathroom. I went in Addy's room. She had painted her bed and her self with poop....
It was gross and I told Addy "No, we don't do this.... " We got her wiped down really well and put her in the tub. Kevin took her bedding and things down to the laundry. As he came upstairs he said. " That is SO gross"
It was a day from POOP... LOL
Poop stories are the best! LOL. Tell Kevin to "man up". :)
ReplyDelete