Sunday, January 16, 2011

Choices?







In life we have choices...






I have made a decision I am going to work on my diet and exercise this year. A couple in our ward challenged us on Face book to join the Biggest Loser team they were creating. I was all for it!!!. So I have been given more CHOICES in life...


As this pictures shows there are more than just one cupcake.. One with a crown, one is purple, one is pink. Some are chocolate and some are marble. They all look soo good. But I do have to share.. I didn't eat one! I was so proud. I actually am not really a sweet person when I comes to this type of sweets. I am more of a gummy bear, or gummy worm person. Or just a good old fashion Root beer barrel hard candy. So I knew there were changes needed to be made to our diets.. So I began cooking more with healthier alternatives. Applesauce instead of oil, or butter.


I quit frying foods and started baking them. Kevin so far hasn't noticed much. And actually has noted that the food does taste better. I made a homemade Baked potato soup. That turned out sooo good! The best part Kevin and his brother Jon Liked it... Jon loved it actually. It was such a great move.


So in life just like my diet we have choices.


Kevin and I have learned this past year that our choices make life sometimes the best and our trials help to refine us....
here are a few things we learned.
MONEY is not everything.. Our family is
Family is the only thing that matters in this world.. We take it and our knowledge with us to heaven... Nothing else.. So we are focusing on our Family..
No matter how long it takes, truth will always prevail. It might be a long hard road.. But in the long run the truth will rein free....

No comments:

Post a Comment