4 years ago today Kevin and I were married. My best friend and I have had quite a ride. 2006- Married Oct 20th
2006- Thanksgiving had kids and an adjustment Sariah had told them Nikayla was adopted by Kevin and her step father is actually her biological father
2006- Christmas had kids and a great first Christmas in our apartment.
2007- July Kevin's grandmother passed away
2007- 1st week in August we purchased a home.
2007- Christmas two. Had kids a great Christmas
2008- April annouced we were pregnant due November 28, 2008
2008- Kevin called as 2nd counselor in Elders Qurom2008- May 10th Sealed for eternity in Manti Temple
2008- November 6th had Addyson Marie Bushman (3 weeks early)
2008- November 28th had gull bladder out (Thanksgiving day and Addy's actual due date)2009- March Graduated with Bachelors from University of Phoenix
2009- July 7 Zach was killed in a farm accident. A very tough time for our family
2009- Called as Miamaid advisor in YW
2009- Christmas had kids. A rough first holiday without Zach
2010- June Stockton broke his arm while with us for Summer visit
2010- June began Masters program for Mental Health Counseling
2010-July Grandpa Hales passed away
2010- September called as 1st councilor in Young Womens
2010- HOLY COW we have been through quite a bit in four years.. I am so glad I have had Kevin as my spouse through all of it. He is such a Christ like person. He knows that it is hard and has been such a great support.... I cant believe that within four years alot of things we have been through most dont go through in a lifetime... I am also very blessed for heavenly father and the blessings he has given us...
You are a strong woman Marnie! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite Marnie! Cute blog!
ReplyDelete