


Addy is so funny. Her little personality is starting to come out more and more. She is cute when I was in the way of her getting into the drawer to get her spoon yesterday she says Mom, excuse me. It was soo cute. Then she says Love you too.. with a large emphasis on the toooo.
She also has a funny saying Blanket and binky toooo. Then she cries if she doesnt have both. We are working on getting rid of the binky and it is not funnn. She also is talking quite a bit on simple things it is soo much fun to see thier brains start to understand things and also for her to want to be doing the same things as Kevin and I.
Kevin also has been taking Addy to the park every morning for an hour. Then they come home and swing in our neighbors tire swing. She loves it and it has been good time for Kevin and her as well. It leaves me time to clean,do homework or just relax. I have gone a few times but Kevin says I am more protective and worry wart she is such a dare devil it makes me nervous. She climbs the highest areas and goes down the biggest slides. It is a sign of what we have to come. She is fun.
In this pictures we asked her to make a funny face. LOL this is what she came up with. Along with a fun Minnie Mouse hair do today ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment