So...... This post tells you a hint. Addy is full of it and has lots of engery well lets just say she has so much sometimes it is hard to keep up with her.
Tonight she has been pretty tired and cranky so I put her down at 7 instead of 730. I was hoping this would be a good thing. It was pretty quiet so I figured wooo... she went to sleep. Well, I knew in the back of my mind that was too easy.
Around 7:25 Addy started knocking from inside her door and yelling GROSS! GROSS!
I was mortified what I would find.
I opened her door she was naked.. I mean no clothes naked. No diaper and as I surveyed the scene well she had tiny pebbles of poop and a few large ones all over her floor. Then she was pointing to her vacuum and said clean up clean up. Well that was funny tell I looked around her shelf and found she had vacuumed up some poop with her toy vacuum. Well it didn't vacuum up....... I wish. I spread the poop all over in her carpet and then stuck all underneath her toy vacuum.
Lets just say I need a padlock Pj to put her in that she cant get out of.. She is driving me crazy with all her poop experiences... And well it is fun stuff to blog about so we can put it in her journal to show her future spouse... :)
yuck....glad you not me!!!
ReplyDelete