Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Addy this week

Addy has been suffering with an ear infection for two weeks now. She would not sleep one morning and dad was up with her early because mom was sick in bed. So this was how I found them when I got up. She would only sleep with dad that morning. Which was good it looks like the both needed the sleep :)
She is singing or at least yelling with the TV and her toy her. She gets really loud when music is on the TV. It is so funny, she even has a funny dance move she does with it.

Addy is so funny she laughs and then smiles. Her new scrunching her nose is so adorable


This is Addy when she doesnt get what she wants. It is like "But, Mom"










1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture of your two babies sleeping! Ü I love Addy's little personality. She is so stinkin' funny to watch!

    ReplyDelete