Sunday, August 9, 2009

Making Jam with Connor

Ok so we did jam and we were so excited to be done. Cassie ran and got some sugar at the store for us, it was placed in the white 5 gallon containers I have my sugar and flour in.
I was in on the couch with Addy and talking to Cassie and my mom. Cassie said Connor was in the kitchen with the sugar container and a measuring cup and a spoon. Putting the sugar in the measuring cup and using the spoon to even the sugar out in the measuring cup. And then dumping the sugar in the container and starting over.
Cassie goes into the kitchen and Connor has pulled the flour over to the sugar container and is dumping flour in the sugar and mixing. So needless to say I have sugar flour now. But would could get mad he is the cutest kid ever and was so excited to help us :) gotta love the kidos....

1 comment:

  1. Haha Connar at it again! he is so stikin cute and into everything :) its so great....cassie got one like her :) love ya cass.....oh love it!!

    ReplyDelete