Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our lives have been so crazy this past week or so. I have been really working more emotionally and Kevin has been working more physically. Most days he is working 12 hour shfits, and at least 5 days a week. It has been hard to stay motivated on weekends to go anywhere or do anything. It is crazy to think that it is June in 2009.
Through all this Addy is doing well. She is starting to gain strength to begin pulling herself up on her knees. Watch out world she will be crawling soon. She scoots all over the floor on her back it is the cutest thing. I will try and get a video of it. LOL.
She also is starting to laugh and talk (babble) alot more. We were fortunate to get a new babysitter for a couple hours a day. It is a Laurel in our ward, Addy loves her and I think the babysitter Kensie likes Addy as well. They are a good team.

More changes I am sure are on the way for our family. In two weeks we go and get the kids for their summer visit. So we are excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment