Well it has been a few weeks since the last post. I was laid off from my job due to budgetary cuts and was able to find a job in Salt Lake. The commute by train is about one hour and 1/2 however it is a great time for homework and reading. I have really enjoyed the commute so far. It has been a great opportunity to work in the city. I also have lots of coworkers that speak spanish so it has been a great refresher on my spanish as well.
It has been hard not to see Addy as much at night. I leave at 5:30 am and get home at 5:30 pm. So I have a couple hours with her before she goes to bed. She is growing so fast and loves life. She is also sitting up well by herself and loves to laugh. See pictures..
Bushman Fam
No comments:
Post a Comment