Yesterday we went as a family Kevin Addy and I to Kevin's Mission presidents funeral. He passed away from the affects of diabetes. It was a great service. Kevin was also able to see alot of his mission companions that he has not seen in years. What a true example of what heaven will be like when we greet others on the other side, to hug them and know that time has past but they still have all the memories and friendships. It was also a great opportunity to go and see the Draper temple. It is amazing and so beautiful. We are excited to be able to have so many temples in such a close proximity to our home.
Kevin and Marnie Bushman Gang
Let the fun begin! I can't believe how big she is getting-she's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you. She is getting big I cant believe it as well.
ReplyDelete